Are you ready to catch the Natural Prey? The hunt is on!
Even the most sophisticated gentlecats need to let off some steam sometimes and won’t need an introduction to this toy – they might even go a little loco.
Each toy is filled with 100% organic catnip and will help stimulate your cat’s natural hunting instincts.
It is designed to be flung and carried around, to be wrestled and to get kicked the heck out of it.
No fillers, just fun – Our in-house gentlecats guarantee you and your furball hours of fun.
- Filled with 100% organic catnip
- Made out of strong, yet soft and super cute 100% cotton fabrics
- Ears and tail made out of velour leather
- Color: Green with flowers (also available in different colors)
- Available as single toy or in sets of 3 (Small Lunch Box) or 5 (Large Lunch Box)
- Mouse-shaped design, velour leather tail and ears add excitement to playtime
- Approx. 10 cm long
- Handcrafted in Berlin
- Toys come in a brown lunch bag
Never leave your cat unattended while playing, please inspect toy prior to play sessions, and discard if damaged. Store out of pet's reach when not in use. Not edible. Remove all packaging and dispose properly. No artificial fillers inside, catnip’s color may transfer on fabric when wet.
How to make your catnip toy last longer:
- Let your cat play with the toy for max. 20 minutes (it can be used as long as you want)
- Do not use the toy every day
- Put the toy in a tightly closed container after playtime
- Do not mix with other toys
We ship worldwide, however we can’t ship to Australia and New Zealand because of restrictions on the import of dried plant materials. Other countries may also restrict the import of catnip. It's the customer's responsibility to check local laws on the import of dried catnip. Any customs fees or import duty are also the responsibility of the customer.